Its been a while since an update has been made here on the website, but each month the club is updated at our Monthly club meeting which takes place on the second Tuesday of every month. So we thought it best to inform everyone on our website of what transpired at the latest club meeting
Here is a breif recap of the June 2017 meeting.
Club Membership is at 315 as of June with 23 members in attendance for June.
- Chuck talked about the field inspection that competed by the County of San Bernardino and overall it went well. and breifly touched on the Property tax bill.
- Chuck reminded all members that they should be careful and watch for snakes. A couple have been spotted in the area so be on alert.
- Chuck spoke about people shooting guns near the field and about vandalism at the field. Everyone should be on the lookout and report anything suspiscious.
- Chuck reported that a new contract has been signed with the City of Chino for the Club meetings building.
- We gave away 9 cash prizes totalling $250 , and Greg Stockdale won the big $75 prize and Joni won the $36 50/50 Prize.
- John Maxwell brought in his new ME 262 from Motion RC, and talked about how great it flies…(update…John Crashed this ME262 at the field a couple weeks ago, insisst it was not pilot error.)
- Randy Wilbur Brought in some Plastic models he bought from the Hobby People Close out and talked about how great they are for researchning scale details for RC planes.